Company Acquisition & Mergers
Insolvent Business Acquisition
Development Capital & Refinancing
- Our placement student Maryia Amrez is fundraising for Zambia Society Trust. Donate to Maryia's JustGiving page https://t.co/SUqEWwBY5m 42 days ago
- So who do you think is going to win the Championship #playoffs (assuming Leeds don't score 27 goals, on Saturday of course!!) 57 days ago
- A productive morning so what better reward than a nice lunch!! @Alchemist #doingdeals #corporatefinance https://t.co/I8LZLlkT7P 57 days ago
- Its Blog Time...we are being very efficient this month!! https://t.co/68HQQxOjRP 64 days ago
- Another deal completed at Sterling! https://t.co/qwPDT9lojo 72 days ago
- Sterling Corporate Finance Delivers Again in the Food and Beverage Sector.: https://t.co/tOY9zL4KYy 84 days ago
- At YABL dinner with @santanderuk enjoyable evening in good company #Santander #Leeds 91 days ago
- That time of year again - student fair @UniofBradford good luck everyone!! https://t.co/p5wRqoPkdS 134 days ago
- RT @hugod_q8: @ZambiaSociety I'll be running the 2017 London Marathon for the Zambia Society Trust, please donate using this link https://… 175 days ago
- RT @ZambiaSociety: The calm before the rush! Harrogate coffee morning. https://t.co/wnPYVup4gx 201 days ago
Why Choose Us?
Sterling Corporate Finance was founded in 1999 and we have a combined 50+ years of experience. Our team of professionals are dedicated to making sure that what could be a challenging experience for our clients is a smooth transaction with an exceptional outcome.
To find out more about our company and to meet our team click here.
Sterling Corporate Finance
Making your big decisions a reality...
Welcome to Sterling Corporate Finance, a highly experienced independent firm of corporate financiers and advisors serving clients across the UK.
We have an excellent reputation in advising private individuals, business owners and management teams on a range of corporate finance needs.
Operating nationally from our head office in Leeds, West Yorkshire, we specialise in corporate disposals, acquisitions and fund raising, and acquiring businesses out of administration.READ OUR
"Thank you Lyndsey and Andrew for guiding me and my team through the acquisition of Phoenix Foods with such calmness and patience. There is absolutely no way that we could have tackled this project without your extraordinary expertise, considered advice and excellent guidance. I very much look forward to working with you again."
Mike Kirby - Managing Director
Specialty Powders Holdings Ltd
"A massive thank you goes to Andrew, Lyndsey and Nick for your wonderful support and guidance. We are truly grateful for your efforts and contribution that led to a very successful deal. Taking into account the complex nature of the deal and the economic climate we feel that you had a critical part in ensuring the deal went through. Your professional approach combined with your vast experience made dealing with you a pleasure."
Founders of Bagel Nash
"I have worked with Andrew for a number of years and during that time I have come to rely on, and appreciate, his observations and advice. We completed an acquisition which was extremely challenging at times and required an inordinate amount of patience but, with Andrew’s guidance and determination, we got there in the end. We are currently working on further acquisitions!"
"We have been fortunate to work with Sterling and Lyndsey on many occasions. In particular we got involved in a transaction for a haulier earlier this year. The deal changed many times and became particularly tough because of the requirements of the traffic commissioners! Lyndsey did an amazing job in keeping funders, lawyers and the directors on track. We got there in the end thanks in no small part to the tenacity showed by Lyndsey."
Skipton Business Finance
Summary of our Services
If you are an established business owner and you are considering selling your company, we have the experts who will help you determine the right time to sell and how to find the correct buyer. Our professionals understand it’s important your individual requirements are assessed and met to ensure a successful completion. Click here to find out more.
We have gained an excellent reputation for finding businesses for our clients to acquire, negotiating acquisition terms and sourcing and securing appropriate acquisition funding. Our experienced team will focus on critical issues such as valuation, price and timetable to ensure a smooth transaction. Click here to find out more.
If you are looking for guidance with regards to MBOs, MBIs & BIMBOs our team can come on board to approach and negotiate on your behalf. Our help will ensure that the price and financial structure you agree produces an ideal outcome. Click here to find out more.
Sterling Corporate Finance can provide guidance and planning on how to secure development capital or organise re-financing. We will research the optimal way to inject new capital into your business to help it grow and develop. Click here to find out more.